Most People living in India are directly or indirectly dependant on agriculture. The farmers in India are still backward when it comes to technology. Keeping this problem in mind the government has started a committee dedicated to solve these issues.
A Producer Company is registered under the Companies Act. There are a few objectives that have been drafted out for a Producer Company which include procurement, production, harvesting, grading, pooling, handling, marketing, selling or export.
Here is a list of documents that are required to register a Producer Company
- Pan card, passport or election card of all the directors and shareholders
- Latest bank statement
- Passport size photo of all directors and shareholders
- Copy of utility bill for residence proof. The bill produced must not be more than 2 months old
- A scanned copy of the rental agreement along with the NOC from the owner in case of rented property
- A copy of the property papers needs to be submitted in case of own property
A Producer Company can be formed only by a producer. A producer is a person who is engaged in activities related to primary produce. When it comes to registering your Producer Company, Aavana will be the right choice.
Get in touch with our experts today!
Call us at +91-80-40909797