Public Limited Company Registration in India
A company that is established and wants to expand its Corporate Business globally can choose a public limited company registration.
It is a voluntary association and becomes a separate legal entity on registration.
A Public Limited Company must have a minimum of 7 members. It does not have a maximum limited.
According to the present laws, a public limited company is defined as an organization that is not managed privately by individuals.
Kick Start Your Public Limited Company Registration With Aavana
When it comes to public limited Company Registration Services, Aavana is your best bet. Choose us and get quality documentation delivered on-time at reasonable rates.
With our headquarters in Bangalore, we render Quality Taxation Services all over India. You can now plan for the Growth of Your Business while we take care of the rest.
Count on us to handle all your important accounting needs as well.
PROCESS INVOLVED IN PUBLIC LIMITED COMPANY REGISTRATION
- It needs the consent of the Directors to act as such in Form No.29.
- Form-20 has to be duly signed by one of the Directors to file a declaration.
- Digital Signature Certificate (DSC) of at least one Director with self-attested copy of identity and address proof is mandatory.
- Digital Identification Number (DIN) of the Director is mandatory.
- Approval for the name of the company.
- Drafting the Memorandum of Association (MOA) and Articles of Association (AOA).
- Filing of documents like MOA, AOA, Form DIR-12, Form INC-22, and Form INC-7.
- Obtaining the certificate of registration
- As per the Companies Act of 2013, there is a requirement of a minimum of two directors and seven shareholders to commence the business of a public limited company. However, there is no maximum limit.
- The minimum share capital that is required to be invested is Rs. 5 lakh (in the form of Authorized Capital) or a higher amount based on the requirement.
- A Public Limited Company needs to issue a brochure inviting the public to subscribe for the shares of the company.
- It is mandatory for a Public Limited Company to attest the word ‘LIMITED’ after the name.
- In case of any loss, the shareholders or the members can sell the assets liable to the company in order to safeguard their personal assets.
- To commence the business a Public Limited Company needs to raise 90% of the amount through the issue of shares.
Feel free to call us at +91-80-40909797.