Overall rating is 4.9 out of 5.0 for Aavana by 2030 clients on over 2030+ happy clients .

Documents required for PF registration

PAN Card copy of firm/company/society/trust.

Cancelled cheque (bearing pre-printed company / firm name & Current Account No).

Partnership deed (In case of partnership).

Certificate of Registration (In case of Proprietorship/ Partnership/ Company / LLP).

Certificate of incorporation (In case of company/ society, trust/ NGO).

Copy of PAN Card of Directors / Partner.

Copy of Aadhaar Card/ Voter identity card of Director.

Provident Fund Registration Deliverables

Issue of Provident Fund Registration Certificate

Provident Fund Registration

5 Simple Ways to Get Start Your Provident Fund Registration with Aavana!

  • Value For Money
  • No Hidden Costs
  • 100% Clear Documents
  • Thousands of Happy Clients
  • Promise of Quality & Commitment

Provident Fund Registration Compliances

  • Every employee need to file the nomination in Form 2
  • Contribution cards in Form 3-A must be prepared by the employers
  • The dues must be cleared on or before 15th of every month
  • Return of Ownership must be sent to Regional State Commissioner in Form 5-A
  • Within one month of the close of the currency, employer must send a consolidated Annual Contribution Statement as prescribed in Form6-A
  • Returns of the members leaving the service must be filed in Form 10

Advantages of PF registration


License / registration with FSSAI is mandatory for every Food Business Operator (FBO). Whether a FBO requires a License or registration depends upon the factors like capacity of production/ handling etc. , nature of food business activities and area of operation. Before making an application to the authority FBO must undergo the eligibility search to understand whether it needs registration or license (State License/Central License)


Every person who is an importer has to apply for a central license at their address which has been registered with DGFT while obtaining Import Export Code. A food business carrying on business at different location needs to apply for separate license for each location. Thus each location will be issued a separate license except transporter where one license will be issued for all the vehicles of a single transporter/ business.


In case an Food Business Operator is operating in more than two states, it has to obtain one additional central License for the Head Office/ Registered Office and separate license for each location , which will again depend upon the factors like capacity of production/ handling etc. , nature of food business activities and area of operation.To do the eligibility search contact us.


Yes, a member is required to be registered on Member Portal to file the Transfer Claim Online
No. This is not permitted. Any such deductions will be considered a criminal offense.
Under such circumstances, the wages paid in a calendar month will be taken into consideration to determine the contribution due.
success Failure Alert Download now!