Patent Registration with Aavana – Ensuring a World Class Difference
Patent Registration helps in protecting inventions while invention must be unique and innovative. If your invention is unique and want to protect it from others using it? Then it is high time to get your patent registration done. At Aavana get an expert consultation on patent registration in Bangalore or any other city in India.
If you are looking for a Patent Registration or finding it difficult to protect the authenticity of the product, then Aavana Corporate Solutions located at Bangalore will assist you with all the procedure involved in Patent Registration. With a highly experienced staff we offer the best services to our customers which is reliable and affordable.
A patent is an exclusive right granted to the patentee for his/her innovation for a limited period of time. The patentee will have the complete rights with respect to controlling, making, using, selling or importing a patented product. Once the Patent Registration is complete, nobody can use the invention without the prior consent of the patentee.
Patent Registration in India is controlled by The Patent Office, Controller General of Patents, Designs & Trade Marks. The application can be filed electronically along with the provisional or complete specifications as prescribed by the government authority. Any invention with respect to a process, art, manufacturing method, chemicals, drugs, and computer software, and accessories can be included as Patent Registration. The patent registration process is valid for a period of 20 years from the date the patent registration is filed with the concerned authorities.
Documents Required for Patent Registration
An Application for Patent Registration in Form-1
Complete specifications in Form-2
A statement and a Undertaking in Form-3
Inventorship declaration from the inventor in Form-5
A proof from the inventor regarding the right to file a Patent Registration application
Patent attorney or the Power of authority in Form-26
Criteria for Filing Patent Registration
- Unique – Invention must be newly developed and must not have produced before
- Non-Obviousness – Innovation must not be obvious in nature. It must be considered by the skilled person unexpected or surprising development
- Applicable for industries – Invention must be capable to use in the industry
- Patented products have better credibility and trust in the market
- It helps build business around the invention
- Patent helps in raising capital for business
- One can sell the patent
- Being the owner, one have the rights to block others from making, selling or using the patent