GST Registration Services
A unique TIN and service tax registration number was given by the Central Government of Excise and Custom to the Businesses Registered with state VAT laws. Now, these multiple taxes have been replaced by GST.
The business will be assigned a unique identification number called GSTIN or Goods and Service Tax Identification Number.
Handling all your GST registration needs
Quality is always given the top priority. When you choose Aavana, you’ll get to work with professionals who are experienced in their respective domains.
gst registration procedure
GST process in India is done online through the government portal;
- No hassle of paperwork, as the entire GST process is done online and you escape the tedious process of filling and submitting forms manually.
- Provisional ID and password is mandatory for Business Organisations like procure provisional ID and passwords offered by your concerned state authorities.
- For the GST process to flow smoothly be prepare with valid email address, valid mobile number, bank account number and IFSC code
- GST needs to be done for all types of incorporations with the following documents in digital format as per the guidelines mentioned.
Businesses that need a GST registration
- Supplier who runs a business in India
- Business with an aggregate turnover exceeding the threshold limit of 20 lakh
- Ecommerce operators
- People who supply goods or services through E-commerce operators
- Agents of supplier
- Having branches in multiple states or having many business verticals within a state
- Currently registered under any of the earlier indirect tax regimes (VAT, Excise Laws, Service Tax Laws) irrespective of the threshold limit
- Furnishing online information and database access, or retrieval services from a place outside India to a person in India, other than a registered taxable person.
Ping us today! We also help you with registering your GST online!