GST compliance Services
GST was introduced on the 1st of July 2017. GST paved way for a single national market. There are a number of compliance challenges in GST because of the constant amendments that have been introduced.
With the constant amendments, your business will not only require a Tax Solution, but also a strong partner who will help you in processing your GST returns in the right manner.
Get quality help regarding GST compliance
At Aavana, we will render quality help when it comes to GST compliance solutions. Our staff is well-informed and will guide you in the right way!
Count on us to use the most updated technology when it comes to GST compliance.
- Place of supply and time of supply
- Tax slabs
- GST registration — location
- Inventory and cost management
- Chart of accounts
- Account balances and reconciliations
- Sales and marketing policy
- Logistics model and payment policy
- Review existing contracts
- Supply chain management
- Review of vendor masters
Always ensure that the vendor masters are updated in respect with
- GST registration numbers of all locations
- Reverse charge mechanism applicability
- HSN codes for the items supplied
- Matching of GST credit with suppliers to encourage timely filing of returns
- Review of customer masters
- Update tax masters
- Filing GST returns
- Systems transition and preparedness
Get in touch with us today to find out more about the services we offer!