Company Registration Just @ Rs 3999/- All INCLUSIVE - NO HIDDEN CHARGES
A company is a legal entity that is formed by a group of people who engage themselves in the operation of a business. The line of business that the company chooses will determine the type of entity that the business will choose.
Company registration is the registration of the organization under the jurisdiction they operate. Depending on the nature of your business, your company can be owned by a single person or a group of people.
If you’re running a business which does not have an identity, there is a high chance of you as an owner, losing the unique name of your business to a person who has already got his company registered. You won’t be able to legally sue the person for this act. Company Registration will avoid such situations and also serves as an authentic proof for your business.
Are you all set to start your next business venture? Company Registration can be a stressful task. However, registering your company legally will avoid unpleasant situations and safeguard your Business. Trust the experienced professionals at Aavana to get the job done. We can also handle all firm registrations online as well.
Companies Act, 2013: It is an act in the Parliament of India that regulates the incorporation of a company, responsibility of the company and Directors, dissolution of a company. The registration of all the companies that fall under the Companies Act, 2013 is done with approval from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
Registering companies with approval from the MCA is an online company registration process. When you choose an online company registration process, you will save time and also help you keep track of your company. Choose Aavana to get help with business registration online and also take care of your Pvt ltd company registration online.
Salient features of the Companies Act, 2013
- The companies act has introduced a new concept called the class action suits for shareholders with the view of making the shareholders understand and provide them with enough knowledge on their rights.
- The Act gives more powers to shareholders regarding the approval of certain transactions.
- The Act stipulates the appointment of at least one woman director on the board.
- The Act demands a certain class of companies to set aside a certain amount of money for activities that promote corporate social responsibility.
- The companies act has proposed a simple procedure for mergers and amalgamations of a certain class of companies after getting approval from the government
- The Act has increased the number of shareholders in a Private limited Company from 50 to 200.
- The Act provides for the entrenchment of articles of association.
- It is mandatory for every company to have at least one director who has stayed in India for not less than 182 days in the previous calendar year.
- The Act allows the rotation of auditors and audit firms in case of publicly traded companies.
Get your Company Registrations done at Aavana
When you Register Your New Company with Aavana, you can be rest assured knowing that our reliable experts will assist you all through the firm registration process.
We first try and understand the kind of business structure you need. Considering the number of members, nature of business and investment structure, we’ll suggest the right type of firm registration that will best suit your business needs.
Our dedicated staff is capable of handling the entire firm registration online. With the right expertise and knowledge, we promise to render nothing but the best services.
To register a company online, get in touch with us today
Get a FREE consultation and sound advice on firm registration.
To legally run the business operations, we need to take the first step of getting a company registered. An Incorporation Certificate is an authentic proof and also adds on certain benefits to you as an owner and your business:
- Your company will be registered under the Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA)
- Gives your company a separate entity
- The company would be created as a legal entity
- A company registration gives your company an individual recognition in the market
- It is easier to Raise Funds and loans for your business
- Company registration requires you to follow structured maintenance of your business’s accounts which in turn gives you tax benefits.
- Establishing Business Bank accounts
- Helps in Building a good reputation with Customers
- Increases your Brand Value
- It is Immortal
- Helps in getting the Investment for your Business
- Helps in protecting your Brand
- It helps you secure your Assets
Mandatory documents required to register a company
By Directors & Shareholders
- Latest passport size photo.
- Copy of Pan card of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Identity card/ driving licence/passport of the directors
- In case of NRI or foreign national, passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Notarized utility bill of the particular country where the NRI or foreign national resides.
- Latest bank statement of not less than two months old.
For Office Address proof
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased.
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill (business place).
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
Read through the procedure for incorporation of a company.
Check out the list of documents required for each registration
Do you have a dream of starting your own business and finding problems with the company registration process? Team Aavana with its expertise offers the best services which are structured to help you achieve business goals successfully.
At Aavana we follow a professional approach of attending to our clients. We make it a point to understand your needs and provide the best possible solutions that will help you get satisfactory results. We aim to provide top-notch services which are cost-effective as well.
Our staff is friendly, approachable and capable enough to attend to your concerns and lead you through the entire new company registration process with ease.