When you legally finish the complete process of your company formation with the Ministry of Corporate Affairs under Companies Act 2013, you’ll be sent a certificate of Incorporation.
This is an electronic document which will serve you show that you are a legally and properly registered company.
An incorporation certificate is a mandatory document that needs to be submitted by a business within the state the business is being headquartered.
What Information does Certificate of Incorporation consist of?
- Name of the Company
- Corporate Identity Number of the Company
- PAN Number of the Company
- TAN Number of the Company
- Date of Incorporation
- Registered office Address of the Company
- It reveals the type of Company that you are registered as :
When will I use this Certificate?
There are many scenarios where you might need to use your certificate of Incorporation.
For Example –
- You will be required to provide a copy to the Bank to open your Current current.
- In order to apply for any kind of Loan required for the Company.
- During the time of selling your shares to the Investors
- When you seek for any kind of funding for the business
- When you are intending to sell your company to someone else and much more……
It is mandatory to acquire an Incorporation Certificate to carry out your business. This is one of the most important to-do things along with registering your company according to the laws governed in the Companies Act, 2013. The rules concerned with the Incorporation Certificate May vary from state to state.
If you’re an entrepreneur who’s looking out for an Incorporation Certificate, we at Aavana can help you get one. All you need to do is get in touch with us with the required documents and set back and relax, while we take care of all your needs.
Call us at +91-9900328729 / 080 40909797