A well-established company that wants to be globally recognized can choose to register itself as a public limited company. You are required to have a few mandatory documents while getting your public limited company registered. The documents required as are follows
- A copy of PAN card
- A copy of a duly notarized passport for NRIs
- Driving license
- Copy of Aadhaar
- Bank Statement that is not more than 2 months old
- Electricity Bill that is not more than 2 months old
- A copy of the rental agreement
- A No Objection Certificate from the landlord
- Copy of Sale Deed in the case of a self-owned property
- Latest Property Tax paid receipt in the case of a self-owned property
Looking for a trustworthy group of professionals to register your public limited company? Aavana Corporate Solutions is the right choice. We speak quality over anything and make sure we render top-quality services. Get in touch with us!
Call Us at +91-80-40909797 for more details.