Basic requirements for private limited company registrationDocuments required (with self-attestation)
By Directors & Shareholders
- Latest passport size photo.
- Copy of Pan card of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Identity card/ driving licence/passport of the directors
- In case of NRI or foreign national, passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Notarized utility bill of the particular country where the NRI or foreign national resides.
- Latest bank statement of not less than two months old.
For Office Address proof
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased.
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill (business place)
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
Procedure for incorporating a private limited company
Obtaining Digital Signature Certificate (DSC)
Obtaining Digital Identification Number (DIN)
Name partThe name has to be acceptable and unique. The name that is chosen needs to fulfil the definition given by the Companies Act, 2013. The name chosen cannot be similar to that of an existing company or LLP or trademark in the same industry type.
Object partThe name should include an object part where the nature of the business entity should be defined.
Constitution partConstitution part defines the type of business entity that is defined in the name. It is mandatory for all the private companies to use the word private limited after its name.
MOA and AOA must be drafted
Note ;SPICe+ would be an integrated Web form offering multiple services viz. name reservation, incorporation, DIN allotment, mandatory issue of PAN, TAN, EPFO, ESIC, Profession Tax (Maharashtra) and Opening of Bank Account. It will also facilitate allotment of GSTIN wherever so applied for by the Stakeholders.
What will you get after the incorporation process?
- Incorporation certificate
- MOA (Memorandum of Association)
- AOA (Articles of Association)
- Spice+ form
- PAN of the company
- TAN of the company