The LLP is a legal entity registered with the Registrar of companies under the Limited Liability Partnership Act 2008. It is being regulated by the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, a form of partnership is often found in firms where liability is a big issue. Such kinds of firms include medical practices, law offices and accounting firms.
Any Individual or even a company or an LLP can become a partner, However, only an individual can become a designated partner in an LLP.
Here is the list of basic documents required for LLP registration
KYC requirements of Partners (with self-attestation)
- Latest passport size photo.
- Copy of Pan card of Partners
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Identity card/ driving licence/passport of the partners.
- In case of NRI or foreign national, passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Notarized utility bill of the particular country where the NRI or foreign national resides.
- Latest bank statement of not less than two months old.
Documents for Registered office proof
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased.
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill (business place)
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
Before registering your firm always ensure that you have the required documents to get the registration process done. Having the required documents will save you a lot of trouble and also make your registration process faster. Aavana will also take care of all your accounting and bookkeeping services for your business once your LLP has been registered.
For more details, call us at +91-9900328729, +91-80-40909797.