Section 8 companies are charitable and non-profit companies that are established under the Companies Act. The companies that come under Section 8 Company enjoy all the benefits of a Limited Liability Company.
Here’s a list of documents required to register a Section 8 company
- ID proof like PAN card or Aadhar card
- Permanent and present address proof like electricity bill, telephone bill etc which is not more than two months old to be submitted
- A photo and a specimen signature duly attached by a notary or a banker
The following list of documents needs to be filed by the directors
- Affidavit inform INC 9
- Affidavit for non-acceptance deposit
- ID proof and address proof of the director and the consent to act as a director in DIR 2
- Certificate of commencement of business
- Certificate of incorporation of business
A Section 8 Company is similar to a trust or a society. The only difference is that a Section 8 Company is registered under the Central Government’s Ministry of Corporate Affairs. But, trusts and societies are registered under the State Government regulation.
Section 8 companies have greater advantages, improved legal recognitions and better legal standing when compared to trusts and societies.
If you’re looking for help in registering your Section 8 Company, Aavana is your right choice. You can also take advantage of our other services like accounting, bookkeeping, nidhi company registrations and other such services
Get in touch with our experts today to find out more about the services we offer. Call us at +91-80-40909797.