A private limited company is held for small businesses and is widely prevalent among the corporate legal entities. It is the most preferred type of business entity among the Angel Investors, Banks, Venture Capitalists and other such budgetary organizations.
Below are a few mentioned documents that are required for the Incorporation of a private company
KYC requirements for directors (with self-attestation)
- Latest passport size photo.
- Copy of Pan card of Directors
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of Voter Identity card/ driving licence/passport of the directors
- In case of NRI or foreign national, passport copy has to be notarized at the Indian Embassy of the particular country.
- Notarized utility bill of the particular country where the NRI or foreign national resides.
- Latest bank statement of not less than two months old.
KYC requirements for the registered office
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased,
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill (business place)
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
A Pvt Ltd company is the most preferred type of business entity. If you’re an entrepreneur looking for a private limited company registration process, Aavana is the right choice. We will take you through the entire incorporation of private limited company with ease.
Rest assured knowing that online private company registrations have also been taken care of by us. Our friendly and dedicated staff will look into your needs and render the right services without any hassle.