Nidhi Company belongs to the non-banking finance sector under the Company Act, 2013. Nidhi companies were started keeping the core business of lending and borrowing of money between the members in mind.
These companies are usually started to cultivate the habit of saving amongst its members. Nidhi companies can accept and lend funds only to and from their members.
Here’s is the list of documents needed to register your Nidhi Company
- Copy of PAN of the directors and shareholders
- Copy if Aadhar card of directors and shareholders
- Copy of address proof of directors and shareholders like bank statement, electricity bill or telephone bill
- Passport size photographs
Registered office proof
- In case of a self-owned property, electricity bill and ownership document is required
- In case of rented property, electricity bill, rent agreement and NOC from the owner should be obtained.
The funds incorporated in a Nidhi Company are by the Ministry of corporate affairs, section 406 of the Companies Act, 2013. Directions in terms of matters concerning deposit acceptance activities are vested on the Reserve Bank of India.
It is mandatory for every Nidhi company to have 200 members and also ensure that the net owned funds are Rs ten lakh or more.
At Aavana we provide top grade business and finance advisory services. When you want to register your Nidhi Company, you can always take our help. You’ll surely be pleased to know that we also provide other registration services like private limited company registrations, limited liability company registrations and many more.
Call us at +91-80-40909797