An NBFC or a Non-Banking Financial Company is a financial institution apart from the corporate banks and commercial banks. These NBFCs provide a variety of banking and non-banking services under certain conditions.
NBFC’s are responsible for other banking services like credit facilities, stocks, shares, equities, bonds etc. They also offer services following market analysis, corporate competition reading etc.
Here is the list of documents required for NBFC registration
• Certificate of company incorporation
• Audited financial accounts of the company for the previous three consecutive years
• Documents related to the location of the company
• Documents related to the management of the company
• A board resolution in favour of the NBFC
• A documentary related to the functioning of the company and the activities carried out by the company during the previous three consecutive years.
• Income tax PAN and Aadhar card
• MOA and AOA of the company getting the NBFC registration
• Bank account must have a minimum equity share of Rs 2 crore
An NBFC has many benefits and helps you gain security and also gain the confidence of borrows. NBFCs are the best when it comes to wealth management and managing portfolios, stocks and shares.
At Aavana, we provide NBFC registration services. You can always call our experts if you have any queries regarding company registration process. We’re always here to answer all your queries.
Apart from company registrations, we also help budding as well as experienced entrepreneurs to take their business to a whole new level. We provide top-of-the-line business and financial advice to keep your business up and running.
Get in touch with our professionals today and watch your business take off to heights you’ve never imagined. For further clarifications, call us at +91-80-40909797