What is a foreign company?Foreign company
– A foreign company
is any company that is incorporated outside of India and has a place of business that is operating in India, whether by itself or through agents, physically or through an electronic mode.
What is a foreign subsidiary company?
A foreign subsidiary company
is a partially or wholly-owned company which is a part of a larger corporation. The larger corporation must be headquartered in another country. The foreign subsidiary company works according to the laws of the country in which they are located.
Documents required for the company registration process in India (H2)The following documents need to be provided as per rules and regulations of companies Act, 2013/MCA (MINISTRY OF CORPORATE AFFAIRS, INDIA)
DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ARRANGED FROM FOREIGN COMPANY
- Board Resolution for Name Approval in India and Authorized person to subscribe shares (Apostiled and Notarized in the Resident Country of Holding company)
- Certificate of Incorporation or an equivalent document of Holding Company.
- Chartered Documents (MOA, AOA) of Holding Company.
- A copy of Company Master details updated in Government Official Website (Likewise under MCA Portal in INDIA)
- Latest Utility Bill of Holding Company.
- Foreign Company Reg Number (FCRN)
- Registered Office Address, Pin Code, ISO Country Code,
- Contact Number, ISD Code and Email ID of Holding Company
DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ARRANGED FROM FOREIGN DIRECTOR/SUBSCRIBER.
- PASSPORT and Voters ID (Similar to Resident Country) or Driving License (Apostilled and Notarized along with self-attestation)
- Bank Statement/ Telephone bill/ Mobile Bill/ Electricity bill as an Address proof (Latest 0ne month bill) (Apostilled and Notarized along with self-attestation)
- Passport size photograph of Foreign Director
- During of stay at present address of Foreign Director and place of birth and his Occupation
- Educational Qualification of Foreign Director
DOCUMENTS NEED TO BE ARRANGED FROM INDIAN DIRECTOR/SUBSCRIBER
- PAN Self-attested)
- Aadhaar (Self-attested)
- Passport / DL / Voter Id (Self-attested)
- Bank Statement – For the current month with the latest date of transaction / Mobile Bill For the current month (Self-attested)
- Passport size Photograph
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FOR REGISTERED OFFICE ADDRESS IN INDIA
Note: All documents submitted towards the registration of a foreign subsidiary company must be translated in English
- Registered office proof of the company stating if the property is rented/ leased,
- Copy of the rental agreement or lease agreement.
- Copy of electricity/water bill/Gas bill (business place)
- In case of own property, copy of sale deed and electricity bill is sufficient
- Copy of no objection certificate from the owner of the property
A foreign subsidiary company has to comply with the rules pertaining to the particular country they are located in. The parent company has to keep a track of the financial records of the wholly or partially subsidized company.Contact Information
For more details, call us at +91-9900328729, +91-80-40909797.