A proprietorship form of business is a form of business where the proprietor holds full responsibility of the business. This type of business is not a legal entity. The documents required for proprietorship registration
is as follows
- Aadhaar card
- PAN card – Income tax can be filed only if the Aadhar card is linked with the PAN card.
- PAN card is mandatory for all Indian nationals
- Notarized copy of passport is mandatory for foreign nationals
- Electricity bill of not more than 2 months has to be submitted as residence proof
Proof of registered office
- Registered office of all companies must be in India
- In the case of a rented property, rental agreement and NOC must be obtained from the landlord
- In the case of a self-owned property, electricity bill is required
All the documents must not be more than 2 months old.
Process involved in proprietorship registrationMSME registration certificate and charted accountant business certificate
- This type of registration deals within the state only
- This type of registration is recommended for businesses that make a turnover that is within the state expected turnover or sales that is less than Rs 2 lakh
GST registration as proprietorship entity
This type of registration is applicable for any of the below-mentioned conditions
- Deals that are concerned with inter-state sales or services
- E-commerce businesses or other online businesses
- Businesses within the state with a turnover that is more than Rs 20 lakh turnover
Getting your proprietorship registration
through our experts will definitely save you time and energy. All you need to do is get in touch with our experts and tell them what services you’re looking for. Whether you’re looking for only proprietorship registration
or proprietorship registration with MSME or GST, we’ve got you covered. Get in touch
with our experts today!