Advantages of One Person Company Registration
One person company was a recent introduction made by the Companies Act, 2013. An OPC company is defined as a company that has only one person as it’s a member. Such companies usually have only one founder/promoter of the business.
Take a look at the advantages from the various benefits that await you when you get your OPC registration done in INDIA:
- OPC being a separate legal entity gives the entrepreneur his freedom to work along with his ideas.
- Raising funds for an OPC is easy. A one-person company can raise funds through venture capital, financial institutions, angel investors etc
- Setting up an OPC requires very few ROC filings
- Conducting Annual General Meeting and other compliances do not apply to One Person Companies
- OPC registration will give your business a social recognition and a legal structure.
- One Person Companies are easily manageable
- An individual can run his OPC without suffering from the loss of personal assets.
- A one-person company is easy to sell as the documentation and cost required is less.
- OPC existence will go forever and its existence will not be affected by the death of shareholders, directors or transfer of shares to others.
- One Person Companies enable small entrepreneurs to set up a company by allowing the shareholders to directly access the target market and avail credit facilities, bank loans rather than being forced to share their profits with middlemen.
- Letters ‘OPC’ to be suffixed with the name of OPC to distinguish it from other companies.
- OPC ends with the name ‘OPC Private Limited’.
With a business structure like OPC, entrepreneurs can work with a corporate framework by following a sole proprietorship firm. When you choose to register your firm as a one-person company, you can take advantage of the above-mentioned benefits of one person company.
Read through a few of the one person company features.
You can always talk to our experts regarding the nature of your business and we’ll recommend the registration that will best suit your business. Call us today to get a FREE consultation.
For more details, get in touch with us at +91-9900328729, +91-80-40909797.