Tax payments are deadlines consume considerable amount of time and energy to business owners. Tax management is a challenge to businesses which is why we offer our assistance to business owners and relieve them from worry relating to tax compliance.
We provide assistance to business owners in complying with their tax requirements and deadlines. This tax returns includes, but not limited, to the following: Income Tax, GST, PT Etc.
Direct Taxation- Consultancy & Advisory
This Division comprises of personnel who possess several years of experience and expertise in tax consultancy and management.
The basis of expertise is advisory and successful implementation at cross section of industries which have stood the test of successful acceptance at various assessment and judicial levels
The Division is composed of senior experienced Partners, Directors, Senior Managers, Associates and other qualified and experienced personnel.
Sample of advisory services are:
- Corporate Taxation Advisory Services:Advising large Companies / Corporations on their Income Tax matters, including Foreign taxation matters on Indian corporations.
- Tax Management Services:successful tax compliance.
- Tax Appeals:Drafting and representing tax appeals before various appellate authorities like Commissioners/ Appellate Tribunal.
- Tax Planning:Advising clients on structuring tax-efficient business planning, including restructuring of business e.g. Amalgamations/ merger etc.
- Services relating to Foreign Collaboration Agreements, NRIs taxation, Double Tax Avoidance Agreements Reliefs, Transfer Pricing etc.
- Liaising with Senior Tax Counsels for obtaining legal opinions, conducting tax litigations i.e. appeal court references and writ petitions etc.
AAVANA Outsourced Accounting Services v/s In-housing Accounting
Indirect Tax Advisory:
- Advising Companies, Firms and Individuals on Planning
- Indirect Tax Management| Attending to registration, renewals, periodic returns and compliances
- Appeals Liaison with senior tax counsel for cases at Tribunal and High Court and for legal opinions
Excise Duty Consultancy includes the following services:
- Excise Duty Planning
- Assistance and monitoring of Excise Audit by External Cost Accountants
- Preparation of Cost Accounting Records in term of Cost Accounting (Records) Rules.
- Internal Audit of Excise Records and assuring management of correctness of payments to Excise Authorities.
The Firm provides Transfer pricing services for Advising, Bench marking, Audit, Documentation and Assessment for International as well as Domestic Transfer pricing matters.
This Division comprises of personnel with several years of experience in the field with dedicated personnel working exclusively on Transfer pricing.
This Division comprises several experienced Partners, Director, Senior Managers, Associates and other Qualified and Experienced personnel, with long and varied experience and services provided to large Domestic and International Corporate