Accounting and Bookkeeping Services
As your bookkeeper, we do complete record keeping of your day to day business transactions.
Our outsourced accounting services aim to provide complete and timely financial reports to busy business owners and stakeholders without having to spend a lot of resources in building their own accounting division.
Why you should outsource your accounting to AAVANA?
- Your accounting books and records will be handled by full-time AAVANA employees who are working within AAVANA office premises and are following strict quality control and standards
- Our accountants are graduates of accountancy degree and Charted Accountants
- We are knowledgeable and adaptable with the fast changing accounting and tax regulations.
- Our outsourced accounting services are packaged with online reporting software which allows business owners to view their financial reports and analytics, online and real-time. Our client online portal can be viewed anytime and anywhere needed, in any internet-enabled devices such as computers, laptop and mobile phones.
AAVANA Outsourced Accounting Services v/s In-housing Accounting
Having a reliable accounting system is crucial both for businesses and it owners. When you have a reliable accounting system, you are able to see the complete financial picture and performance of the business. Knowing the true and complete financial status helps you make important decisions with regards to the past, present and future of your company.
However, setting up your own accounting system can easily consume significant amount of resources in term of money, time and energy. This is why in our modern times, most companies are now choosing to outsource instead of maintaining their own in-house accounting department.
Outsourcing your accounting to AAVANA means lesser or no resources spent on:
- Employee training for accounting and tax updates
- Accounting software and maintenance.
- Office space
- Computers and equipment’s
- Building employee-employer relationship
- Monitoring and reminding employees
- Waiting for employees to prepare financial reports
- Worrying about continuity, employee retention, employer obligations and more
Accounting and bookkeeping services overview
We will gather your business documents to be recorded. These business documents include, but not limited, to the following:
invoices, receipts, payslips, bank statement, vouchers, payroll registers, billing statement, purchase orders etc..
We can gather your business documents by picking it up from your office physically or can be sent electronically via email.
After gathering your documents, sorting, filing, recording and reconciliations will be done.
We record all your submitted business documents up to the last centavos. We ensure that all important details are accounted for such as the name, date, amount, description and reference number.
Delivery of organized and Filed Documents
Accounting source documents must be kept for a period of 3 to 10 years for possible future reference in case of audit. As such, we file the gathered documents in an organize manner before we return it back to you for safekeeping. We deliver gathered and filed documents every end of the month.
Most business owners are too busy or are not familiar with the usual financial reports. With this in mind, aside from the usual financial reports, we designed other reports that are presented in graphs, charts and other symbols in a way that are easy customize and easy to understand.
Another important feature of our service is that while we are performing our recording process, you can view your financial reports online anytime. You will have an access to our secure online application where you can view your financial reports and analytics using your computer, mobile or any device that has web browser and internet connection.
These financial reports are, but not limited to the following:
Comparative balance sheets(yearly)
Comparative income statements(monthly and yearly)
Monthly sales and expense trends
Comparative financial ratios( cash ratio, profitabipty ratio, leverage ratio etc )
Trend and movement of each individual expenses
Trend and movement of each individual type of assets, pabipties and equity
Trend and movement of each type of revenues
Budget vs expense analysis
Copy of filed government reports and more